Here is a list of current Arbortext resources:
- Single-Sourcing blog
The Single Sourcing blog is focused on information about Arbortext, the community, and the best practices for successful implementation of dynamic information delivery projects.
- Adepters code repository
We currently maintian this free code archive. We donate the resources and contribute code to the repository on a regular basis.
- List of top Arbortext resources
Single-Sourcing Solutions maintains the list of top resources for Arbortext users available to date.
- Arbortext Lens on Squidoo
The Arbortext lens on Squidoo - Everything Arbortext in one place
- Advisory Line
Let’s face it, there are times when all you need is some quick assistance to help you solve a challenge.
- Webinars and Presentations
A list of presentations and webinars by Single-Sourcing Solutions. Some are product focused, but many are not. They are known for providing high-quality content first and foremost.
- PTC Technical Committee
Customer-driven committee that helps guide the PTC on customer needs and product direction Arbortext Technical Committee, representing our customer's current and future needs to PTC, since 2005.
- PubWright podcast
Interviews with Arbortext implementers, customers, and experts. Find podcast series on the web here or on iTunes here.
A list of Arbortext twitterers on Listorious.
The Arbortext PTC/User Facebook group.
The Arbortext PTC/User LinkedIn discussion group and answer questions posted to any number of other groups as well.
See Pictures of the people who use Arbortext, other users, conference photos and the like.
- Single-Sourcing blog at dita.xml.org: We publish the Single-Sourcing Blog spot on the dita.xml.org This blog serves as an announcement stream for User Group activities as well as focal point for Arbortext-DITA users.
- Upcoming Events
- Adepters Mailing List: Your best place for questions. Monitored by PTC R&D and Product Management as well as new and old customers. This long-running mailing list has been around since 1996.
- PTC.com forums: The Mathcad forums and IsoDraw forums are the best places to get answers to questions for these products. There is also an Arbortext forum that is growing.
- Yahoo group for APP (3B2): The 3b2users yahoo group is dedicated to Advanced Print Publisher questions and answers.
- Arbortext PTC/User Group: a virtual user group based in the SF Bay - SF Bay Arbortext PTC/User Group.
- PlanetPTC Live: (formerly PTC/User World Event, formerly Arbortext User Group International) a conference that has users help review proposal submissions.
- Videos on YouTube: Search for "Arbortext" or "Arbortext IsoDraw" on YouTube.
- Tutorials on PTC.com: short, focused tutorials on Arbortext, includes IsoDraw.