- AOM and WebDAV - Keith Berard wonders if "save" works
- Documentum XML Adapter fails to note attribute changes from ACL code - John Dreystadt, PTC, confirms that "this behavior is not by design".
- XUI: Double-clicks in tree controls
- Workaround for "withdraw" attribute problem - Keith Berard and Tung Fu (PTC) have found a workaround for a problem with the "withdraw" attribute in XUI dialogs
- Bug in Publishing Engine 5.2: "APTOID" processing instructions and oid_content() - A bug in Arbortext Publishing Engine 5.2 causes "APTOID" processing instructions to be injected in documents, probably during Compose using XSLT stylesheet.
- Problems when scrolling long tables - It seems that Logitech mouse drivers or shortage of RAM might be the cause
- The Arbortext XSL FO implementation does support XSL FO Bookmarks - Paul Grosso (PTC) clarifies Arbortext's (lack of) support for XSL FO bookmarks.
- Arbortext Editor 5.2: FOSI in tagged mode read-only - Janet Erickson and Richard Eardly have workarounds
- Spell checking and inline markup - John Dreystadt (PTC) confirms a known limitation
- No mapping of column width information from CALS tables to HTML tables - Credits to Martin Bushby
- File entity read-only when pressing ENTER - PG Bartlett confirms that the new behavior in Arbortext Editor 5.2 when trying to insert an element in a file entity by pressing ENTER is not by design.
- Command line prompt does not refresh after window_set(..., 'prompt', ... ) - Tung Fu (PTC) has given a workaround
- Workaround for "split" command (hangs in post import hook) - Brent Hartwig shares his workaround for a problem with the "split" command in Epic 4.4K.
- doc_incomplete() does not indicate constraint violation - John Dreystadt (PTC) confirms that this is a bug (or a documentation error)
- Workaround for doc_read_only() strangeness - Your humble editor seems to have the ultimate workaround for the doc_read_only() strangeness