Sample code is available for the following topics:
- How To...
- General Tips
- ActiveX, COM, .NET et. al. - An interesting discussion about using a Microsoft based approach to dialogs
- Enhancing performance for huge documents with large tables - Lynn Hales and Suzanne Napoleon describe two different approaches to enhance the performance when editing huge documents containing large tables.
- Help command knows more than you thought - Daniel K. Cunningham (PTC) tells how to use the "help" command for non-standard topics.
- Menus and Internationalization - A discussion about internationalization of custom menus
- SVG and S1000D - Lynn Hales makes an important point
- Playing with XPath from the command line - Jason Aiken reveals a tip from Arbortext
- Pseudo-attributes - Jason Aiken tells us about those strange "pseudo-attributes"
- Trivia about concurrent licensing - Andy W Esslinger gives some interesting facts
- Why does pasting rows into an existing table cause Arbortext Editor to say that the paste is invalid? - Brent Hartwig suggests how to troubleshoot this common problem